- Update to 4.1.2 build number JZO54K
- Full system Language support, yes its true.
- Fixed default ringtone so its not silent
- All kind of updates, check github for details
- Backup tool incorporated, Read Carefully -> Huge Thanks to gmillz
( only guaranteed to work on our gapps and addons, if you flash another gapps etc you are on your own), similar to CM. for 2.7, MUST RE-DOWNLOAD slim_gapps and all addons you use. When 2.7 is released, do the following
- Flash Device 2.7.0.zip, then flash the NEW slim_gapps and any other addon you use/want. From the next release on, wipe cache/dalvik cache, Just flash device zip, rest should remain intact.
- NOTE: If you for a format /system in recovery, you will lose all backups and have to reflash all addons again.
- Multi DPI play store 3.9.16 , go thank kufikugel for this. That man is crazy
- Nav bar icon fix by kufi kugel
- Fast charge icon fix
- New LockScreen Glowpad Icon, check it out :)
- Update JZO54K binaries for all nexus devices
- Switched to using CM10 kernel as is
- RILJ fixes from cm10
- Updated CM10 kernel and applicable device pulls from cm10
- Double animation on taking pics exist
- Overlap of camera, video and panorama exists for some dpi
How To Install
Download 2.7 ROM (when it shows up) from Downloads tab on main page.
- Enter Recovery,Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache
NOTE ONLY FOR SGS variants on Semaphore 2.3.0/s ( I9000, i897 and T959). Manually Mount system, then follow instructions below or Flash Semaphore 2.2.0/s first. Rest of the devices, ignore this note
- Flash Device 2.7.zip
- MUST D/L Slim_Gapps and other addons you want
- Flash your addons
- Reboot. Any issues, repeat above steps with a full wipe. On next upgrades of slim if you stay with slim, just flash the device zip, all your addons will be automatically backed up and restored.
- Hint: If you have problems with Playstore please redownload Slim_Gapps and other addons do a full wipe and reflash or try first FAQ. We updated the packages. Sorry for circumstances